Camp Leelanau’s 2021 Centennial Reunion
100 Years of Camping Friendships Strong and Deep
A weeklong celebration, counting down to a Final Banquet and Council Fire you’ll never forget!
- Tuesday, August 31, arrive by dinner for check in and evening activity.
- Wednesday, September 1, load the ferry in Leland for a day trip to South Manitou and The Crib, church in the Meadow in the evening.
- Thursday, September 2, Two optional Overnight Trips:
- 1. Load the Big Blue Bus for a day and night of Junior Flag Trip.
- 2. Pile in the van and head to the Pine River for an overnight trip.
- Friday, September 3, join us when you can for camp activities like archery and waterskiing, followed by Pizza and Milkshakes for Dinner, and Dune Football at the Backside.
- Saturday, September 4, Camp Activities all day, including tours of the Leelanau School and Northport, and Saturday Night Soccer and old Camp Movies in the evening, followed by Soda Bar in the Lodge.
- Sunday, September 5, Church in the morning, Final Banquet and Slideshow at noon, Funny Awards and Open Beach in the Afternoon, Cookout and a Council Fire worth Standing Up and Cheering for to wrap up and reflect on 100 years of camping.
- Monday, September 6, travel home filled with memories of old friends and new ones from our time together on the shores of Lake Michigan.
We want to see as many alums from as many generations as possible. If you live locally, or would rather not sleep in a cabin, contact the office about participating in an a la carte fashion. Final Banquet on Sunday would be the event to prioritize!
So, mark your calendar and join us for as many days as you can squeeze out of your family and vacation schedule!
2021 Leelanau Centennial Celebration
|September 3-6: Leelanau Centennial Weekend||$400|
|September 1-6: Leelanau Centennial Weekend plus Thursday Activities||$500|
|August 31 - September 6: Leelanau Centennial Weekend plus Wednesday and Thursday Activities||$600|
|Leelanau Centennial Application|