Camp Leelanau’s 2021 Centennial Reunion
100 Years of Camping Friendships Strong and Deep
A weeklong celebration, counting down to a Final Banquet and Council Fire you’ll never forget!
- Tuesday, August 31, arrive by dinner for check in and evening activity.
- Wednesday, September 1, load the ferry in Leland for a day trip to South Manitou and The Crib, church in the Meadow in the evening.
- Thursday, September 2, Two optional Overnight Trips:
- 1. Load the Big Blue Bus for a day and night of Junior Flag Trip,.
- 2. Pile in the van and head to the Pine River for an overnight trip.
- Friday, September 3, join us when you can for camp activities like archery and waterskiing, followed by Pizza and Milkshakes for Dinner, and Dune Football at the Backside.
- Saturday, September 4, Camp Activities all day, including tours of the Leelanau School, and Saturday Night Soccer in the evening.
- Sunday, September 5, Church in the morning, Funny Award Making in the Afternoon, Final Banquet, Slideshow, and a Council Fire worth Standing Up and Cheering for.
- Monday, September 6, travel home filled with memories of old friends and new ones from our time together on the shores of Lake Michigan.
So, mark your calendar and join us for as many days as you can squeeze out of your family and vacation schedule!