Job Description: Works with the LOC Director to develop and maintain LOC’s high standard of programming. This vital position helps run program, manage staff, and supports the Director. This position reports to the LOC Director.
- Create all program schedules
- LOC staff training
- Help hire LOC staff
- Create and manage kitchen schedules
- Manage scribe notes and thank you letters
- Create and maintain curriculum
- Run and manage LOC programming
- Promote LOC’s social media
- Update and maintain LOC Website
- Lives on camp and helps to oversee the LOC staff
- Help maintain Camp grounds including beginning / end of season chores
Dates of employment: 10 month contract, seasonal full-time starting in January ending at the beginning of November. Starts one week before seasonal training and ends one week after the last program. Time off is granted between seasons. Year-round housing is provided.
- Has worked at least one full year of LOC or a full Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer program.
- Bachelors degree preferred, in Education or Science desired
- A practicing Christian Scientist
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- CDL certified or willingness to obtain this training
- Lifeguard certified and/or Wilderness first responder is a plus
- A joy for the outdoors
- Willingness to receive and give feedback
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups of both children and adults
- Leadership skills